Dates: 17,18and 19th Feb., 2012
Grand Master Choa Kok Sui shares profound principles and techniques from The Four Noble Truths and the Eight Fold Path (and much more) as taught by Lord Buddha and how it can change our lives.
Just some of what you will learn:
- The different levels and facets of Truths and different schools of Buddhism.
- Four Noble Truths
These are often misinterpreted like ‘life is suffering’, but as Grand Master Choa clarifies: ‘there is suffering in life.’ He will discuss the Four Major Causes of suffering and the Powerful solutions.
- Eight Fold Path: Grand Mater Choa explains and gives practical applications to these priceless teachings of the Lord Buddha. He gives you a simple road map to utilise the Eight Sacred Paths to systematically put your life in Divine Order. How to cultivate Buddha nature within you and the Lord Buddha’s Teachings on the Spiritual ‘I’ and the Atma.
- Learn to practice Spiritual Detachment: Grand Master Choa teaches how to practice high spirituality, compassion towards all, and yet not be ‘sucked in’ to people’s emotional and social chaos.
Advanced Spiritual teachings on the following will also be covered: Higher Vipassana Practice, Illumination, Principle of Paradox, Realisation on the Spiritual ‘I’, and much more.
OM MANI PADME HUM:
- GMCKS Initiate’s you to Mantra of Compassion mercy and purification.
- Om Mani Padme Hum
- Metta Meditation
- The life of lord padmasambhava
- The terma teaching of GMCKS
- The Buddha nature
- The true meaning lotus lake of fire
- How to become Buddha in one incarnation.
- Wish-fulfilling properties of the mantra
- New meditation and new mantra of GMCKS which is never revealed before...
And much..............................more at Boddhgaya